124 Sweet Water Cr. Richmond Hill ON L4S 2B4 CA
In 2006 she completed a Certificate in Adult Education with Brock University.
Sue enjoys private practice and teaching from her home in Richmond Hill, Ontario.
In 2009 Sue became a Certified Coach Practitioner with the Certified Coaches Federation. Life Coaching has become a natural progression from all of her previous training and experiences. She enthusiastically shares her insights on maintaining balance in life with her Lunch and Learn seminars.
In 2011 Sue completed the Sorensistem program of facial reflexology, adding to her reflexology tool kit.
Sue pursued her education in aromatherapy in 2011/ 2012 and has added this amazing modality to her services.
Sue became a Certified Angel Card reader in 2015 under the tutelage of Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine. This has provided many clients with the tools to move forward through mental or emotional blockages in their lives.
Sue is committed to continuing her own education and providing quality continuing education for the professional reflexologist. Visit the Events and Course Calendar page to choose a course that is right for you.
- Member, Ontario College of Reflexology (OCR)
- Member, Board of Directors, Ontario College of Reflexology (OCR)
- Member, Reflexology Registration Council of Ontario (RRCO)
- Member, Certified Coaches Federation (CCF)
- Certified Aromatherapy Health Practitioner (CAHP)
- Member, Canadian Federation of Aromatherapists (CFA)
- Advanced Clinical Assessment of the Reflexology Client. (copyright 2007).
- Supplementary Techniques in Reflexology. (copyright 2008).
- Reflexology with Hot Stones. (copyright 2009).
- Reading between the Lines and Zones (Reading Visual Cues on the Feet). (copyright 2010).
- Facial AcuZone Reflexology (copyright 2013).
email: [email protected]
Sessions are by appointment only.
124 Sweet Water Cr.
Richmond Hill, ON L4S 2B4